Wednesday, April 26, 2017

WOYWW 412

I turned 60 recently and decided to join the local senior center : D. We had a lunch and then for $1 we could get a bingo card for some lively games of bingo. But before and after lunch I managed to get a bit of spinning in.

This is a silk cap after it has been separated by layers, predrafted and rolled into a ball (on the left) the spinning is easy peasy (on the spindle).

I finished the shawl I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, and now have cast on another (much simpler, but on size 2 needles). Apparently 60 is when I tend to have fewer projects on the go at one time???? Who said old dogs can't learn new tricks : D.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty goings on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That is a beautiful spindle! Is the shawl by the same designer as the last one?