Wednesday, January 13, 2016

WOYWW 345

Not much going on today. Scissors, Candied Apple re-inker and Black and White Alcohol Inks to be put away. Eiffel Tower pencil sharpener out for enjoyment : D. All the inkpads are labeled, so some satisfaction in that. Tim Holtz app on the ipad, only the reinkers left to do.

Our first real storm of the season. The snowplow has already come by 4 times since 5 am. (Snowplow contract best Christmas present to myself ever!).

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks.

8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like 'Desk in Waiting' to me. Hope you have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 17

Sharon said...

It looks like the perfect day to stay inside and craft! The snow plow here has been out quite a bit in the last few days but it is so cold I don't think the salt is working on the roads yet. My poor friend almost slid past my driveway while picking me up for lunch today!

Sharon K #50

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Snowplow contract? I would guess that's a great gift to yourself. I know here in KS, if you don't clear your sidewalk, the police can give you a ticket. So I'd be happy, too.

Anticipation is the theme of your desk, I fear.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Golly. Forgot to mention: Happy WOYWW from #2.

trisha too said...

Whoa girl, look at all that snow!!!!! We've had it easy so far this year, so honestly, I wouldn't mind a little of that . . . but just a little, please!

:)trisha
#62 today with
rabbits

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy WOYWW...just look at that snow, thick and beautiful and cold...from hot Australian tropics RobynO#36

Glenda said...

I would love to see that much snow. It seldom happens here in East Tennessee, but it's nice to dream! Glenda #33

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Ack snow! we had ice first and I am still chipping away. Waiting for spring. Peg 66