Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WOYWW 310

I've been blending as the four blending holders and the sample show. I don't know why I put it off for so long lol. I've also been stamping to the left the grid block I use most frequently. To the right a great big one perfect for the Hero Arts Waves background stamp (such a beauty).

Just in front of the turning storage the brush and needle applicator of my new favorite adhesive Ranger Multi Medium Matte. But I just heard about Glue and Seal Matte which I asked Ranger about the difference, it seems Glue N Seal is for lighter adhesive needs, so I'll have to give that a try as well. I might have been using a hammer to swat flies.

This tag was supposed to be with kraft resist, only I didn't have any so I did a little experiment. Kraft cardstock stamped with archival, then Versamark with clear embossing powder, then just Versamark (in the middle). Not the same as kraft resist, but I'm liking both Versamark versions : )

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see more crafty spaces around the world.

9 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Hammer to swat flies made me giggle lol Love all the inkiness and blends :) #31

Helen said...

I think your version of the kraft resist works really well! Have a great week. Helen 4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous colours on the tag, love it. Have a good woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 34

Nikki said...

This is so Pretty I love the colours in it :) hugs Nikki 2

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is incredible. You are so good at finding substitutes. Lovely to look at and a real beauty.

Happy WOYWW from #9.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hammer to swat flies.....lol! That made me laugh :-) I have no idea about the techniques you describe, but I really like the outcome...great colours!!
Hugs, LLJ 18 xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab tag indeed! Hammer to swat flies, I like that :) And gridded mounts - such a good idea, they should ALL be like that.

Happy pre-crop WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Eliza said...

Sometimes you have to go with what is on hand and it really does turn out better this way. Love your tag so much detail.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 67

glitterandglue said...

Hi. Loved the picture in my mind of the hammer and flies!! That's a great tag - well done for thinking up lots of alternatives - far better on the purse than immediately rushing out and breaking the bank. I like the colours you have chosen there.
Thanks for visiting and your kind comments on my space - I indeed love it up here, and spend as many hours here as the day allows. I'm being very busy trying out ideas for (shh!!) Christmas cards to give to Parental Care Ministries to raise funds. I have already got an order for some!! I do call for help when needed with hubby. Our church are a great support - a real family - folk visit, phone, take me to the hospital when John is in, and bring a meal on occasions. They are a fantastic bunch, and a real example of how a church should function together. Our own girls do what they can - living 200 miles away - and when we are all together I hardly do a thing! It's wonderful!!
Take care, and thanks for your support.
God bless.
Margaret #11