Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WOYWW 303

I'm getting ready to do the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday, which is stamping patterns which is one of my favorite things : D. I'm using a scrap leftover from a scrapbook page I did about my [grand] pig and perusing my choices for the other bits lol.

The missing die is still missing. On the plus side things are being thoroughly sorted to the ground lol. My newest addiction is making Scissor Keepers made by cutting felt with some very clever dies from Papertrey Ink.There are also dies for needlebooks and floss bobbins. They make a fabulous base for just about anything.

The snow is still here, just condensed into a more icy thing that holds the dog's weight for a few seconds, then she sinks a inch or two. Poor thing has had a really rough winter for bathroom breaks.

For more crafty workdesks around the world, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground.

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Isn't it infuriating when things disappear into thin air? My hubby went to pay for his car service yesterday, only to find his bank card was nowhere to be found. Sigh..no trace of it anywhere. So cancel that card, order a new one and check that our account hasn't been scammed...thankfully not.
I quite enjoy stamping occasionally too, but it's embossing powder that's like magic for me!! I really do go Ooooh when it changes, lol!!
Hugs, LLJ 24 xx

stampingbowd said...

I have a missing die too! Mine is a rectangle and important sized one! It either ended up in the trash and is long gone or perhaps, and this is my hope, it ended up being squished in a paper pack and one of these days I will open the paper pack and find it. I beginning to lose hope on that. Your stamping patterns scrap looks like fun!! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure where you live, but I hope spring arrives soon. We have had snowstorms in March here in the Ozarks, and I am not up for that! I have things missing in my craft room too--like my magnetic ruler, and some little finished cross-stitches stacked together. I think they ran away with your dies! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #46

Patrink said...

I have a furry helper who helps "disappear" things from time to time.

Happy WOYWW
Thx for sharing
Pat #15

Lisca said...

I'm sure we can all identify with the 'missing object'. We all have something that has disappeared from the face of the earth. It will turn up the minute you give up looking for it and buy a new one!
Have a great week,
Lisca#9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I hate it when things go missing then they usually turn up in one of the places I had already looked.
I think some little creature with a stupid sense of humour plants it there Lol!
Have a great week and hope it turns up, Angela x 42

Stacy Sheldon said...

Oh Man, I hope you find your die.. I have an oval that is one of the first ones I ever got from spellbinders go missing and so far I have not caved and re-bought the set but, it did make me more careful with them after that. LOVE that you are stamping on your scraps :) ~Stacy #63

Unknown said...

Your making me (almost) want to break out some of my many hundreds of stamps and make a background. I really need to break in those stamps! Love your background, by the way. Jen (My Scrap Menagerie #72)