Wednesday, March 11, 2015

When I grow up, I will be . . .

When I was a child, I was frequently stuffed into tight dresses that didn't allow me to lift my arms. I was frequently told I wasn't allowed to be mad. So now I am grown I am as cantankerous as #$@& when I want to be : D.

The base paper is Anna Griffin the mat is vellum, the "#$@&" and "cantankerous" are  glassine. And there is a lot of stitching with handspun silk embroidery thread. I used the Cricut Explore but there is no way to identify cuts after they are put into a project... so.

Simon Says special lady/girly which is perfect : ).

1 comment:

PinkStripeySocks said...

Hahah! I never wore dresses as a child, but I did wear a lot of turtlenecks. Hated them to pieces. Now that I'm an adult I refuse to wear them. :) It also helps that I live in California... and we don't need them.