Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WOYWW 291

I'm stillllllllllll knitting. Size one needles, 172 stitches in each row, over 80 rows. I should have started in March lol.

But I did take some time to play with tea lights which come in different heights to the base apparently.
The base for this one is made to fit the tea light.

This one is a modified matchbox made with the Tim Holtz Match box die (ssoooo fabulous). The house is from Papertrey Ink's Make It Market kit: Tinsel & Tags addition.  I felt a little bit like the Red Queen because I was beheading the tea-light "flames" saying "Off with their Heads!".

More crafty spaces can be found at Julia's Stamping Ground.

12 comments:

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

The little tea light house is so cool. Best crafty wishes for 2015 :) Shel#39

Artatag said...

What a cute little house!!
I wish you and your family a very happy and successful New Year!
Hugs
Gabriele 25

Anne said...

Love the little house. Happy New Year Anne x #28

Robyn said...

Let there be light! I love small needles- the fabric drapes!
Happy New year!
Robyn 1

April said...

Cute little lit houses. :-) Happy New Year. April #48

Anonymous said...

The little tea light houses are adorable! Sometimes I wish I could knit, then...I change my mind! So glad you enjoy knitting! Have a Happy New Year!

Monica said...

Looks quite a project. have a creative and funfilled New year
Monica 38

sandysewin said...

That looks like a complicated knitting pattern, yikes. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

Happy New Year and Happy Woyww!

Sandy #21

Lisca said...

I'm really looking forward to you finished knitting project. I love knitting but don't do it enough.
That little house is adorable. Glad i read your previous post and now know that you use flameless tea lights! The little bit of video is so effective! Well done.
Happy New Year to you and yours,
Lisca#45

Cazzy said...

Happy New Year oh snapper, a little late I know.

Lovin the tea lights, do you decorate the house with them? Can you replace the batteries when they run out?

A hat - sounds very complicated! Maybe we will see it soon.

Cazzy #61

SandeeNC said...

OK, HAD to pin this to my handmade paper idea board, love it!

Neet said...

Love your little houses, what lovely decorations they make - imagine a whole village!
Not sure about the knitting, sounds like a mammoth task to me but I bet it will be so worth it when it is finished. Hope we get to see.
Many thanks for the link for the coupons - off to Hobby Lobby tomorrow - now I can take the other half and get coupons twice - LOL.
Thanks again!
Happy New Year
Hugs, Neet xx