Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Human

I had to make a replacement get well card for the woman who broke her arm while doing housework (I always suspected it was a hazardous activity) , and it was her birthday... so while I had the Stampin' Up Lots of Bots stamp set out, I figured I'd make her a birthday card also.

CASology's cue card this week is Three. So 3 bots it is : ).  They are stamped with Memento Paris Dusk. Memento Dual Marker Summer Sky adds some shadow and depth and Lady Bug adds some bright spots. Silver Stickles was used for the balloons.


Here is the co-coordinating get well card. I really love this stamp set : D.

1 comment:

Ardyth said...

These are fun! I love the minimal colour and the shading that adds so much dimension! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!