Saturday, August 23, 2014

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire 2014: Explore the 1940's.

Explore the 1940's. I stamped a pattern with the stamps in the 1940's mini kit and I'm over joyed I was able to get Harvest Gold and Spring Rain in time. I made the flower and leaves with the die and Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse cardstock. Inks Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold and Spring Rain. I swear I've had tablecloths with these patterns in them. I love how they fit together with so much variation. The dies are brilliant and sweet, I'm really looking forward to making a proper corsage with them.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is gorgeous. I've always been a Victorian gal, but lately I've been drawn to mid-century modern things. This is not just cute, it has elements of kitsch, too. Great job and a lovely card.