Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bovine Jump Two

I was inspired by Simon Says J is for Challenge, and I'm a bit of a Lunatic, so the cow is jumping over the moon again. Artful Times is having a Kinetic Challenge and I wanted to see if I could alter a staid diecut image into something that could move. It requires moving the legs with fingers, but it does move : ).

The cow is from Cricut Imagine More Cards (for the Imagine). I cut two images. Cut the legs off  at the torso line for die cut in the back, and cut the legs out of the second. I used Tim Holtz tiny brads to attach them. The cow is attached to the card with some foam tape. The moon is cut from a 2.25 circle punch and daubed with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. All the cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The images are on Stamper's Select White and the card base is Blueberry Sky.


3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Jingle said...

This is cute! Totally made me giggle a little bit. :)

Neet said...

Great! Thanks for a second smile with your cow and the moon. Brilliant idea. There is no holding you back now by the look of things.
Hugs Thanks and Smiles
Neet (Artful Times) xx