Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WOYWW 268

I love this die storage bin from Art Bin... only now that they are organized and I know what I have and where it is.... I've felt free to order more dies... It's a vicious cycle. Right now I keep the larger dies in bags on top of the magnetic sheets.  To the left is a little storage bin that is my watercoloring pot.

I sort of went on a water color binge. This is one of my favorites, It's all stamped and painted over except for the little bit of wash under the pot and cup. Some of my favorites, Papertrey Ink's Tea for Two (teapot), Tea for Two Additions (cup), and Make It Market kit: Beautiful Brushstrokes (sentiment).

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing with it, but it's here, it's here! That's a magnet stuck on the front of the bottle! I'm buzzing with possibilities : D.

To see more creative spaces around the world, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a gander. Better yet join in the fun : D.

5 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What are you going to do with the iron filings? Inquiring minds are clueless! When we were young teens a new kid moved in up the street and he loved to comb the wash (dry creek bed) next to our house with a magnet looking for "Eileen Fahleens." We had no idea what that was but later figured out it was Iron Filings with an accent.

And I agree about the vicious circle! You get one thing organized so then you get more of it! I have a couple of those Art Bins and do like them for the bigger more solid dies but not so much for the nesting ones as they either fly off or are impossible to get off.
Judy #71

Annie Claxton said...

That storage bin does indeed look really cool, and I'm also intrigued about the Eileen Fahleens!!! :o) Happy WOYWW Annie C #54

Unknown said...

As a science teacher who has used those iron fillings in labs I just died laughing seeing them on your desk! When i think of crafting, iron fillings is one of the last things I think of. Looking forward to your "possibilities". Diane #51

sandra de said...

Great storage idea for dies and I cant wait to see what you do with your iron fillings. Isn't it amazing what can land up on our desks.
Sandra de @1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love the Art Bins and have one but they do get a bit heavy. Happy crafting, Angela x #44