Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WOYWW 259

I've been mostly tidying up this week, but I "think" I've finished my clock. The wings have been stickled and re-attached. Then I added antennae (with stickles), stickles to crown points and the stickles to the flowers.  I kinda love Stickles.

P.S. I should add I had originally finished this about 2 years ago, but added to it about a year ago, and now again. Hence the "think" I've finished lol.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see crafty spaces around the world : ). 

11 comments:

HeARTworks said...

Very cute! We'll done! Patsy

stampingbowd said...

Squeeee! I love your clock!!! How cool!!!!!! It's been fun seeing you create it over the past few weeks! Happy WOYWW! #66 Angie

Carole said...

Sparkle me happy I love stickles too! The clock looks great.
Thanks for sharing Be well Carole #52

Unknown said...

Gorgeously quirky! What a fun piece. Love it. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 68

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ha! That made me smile a lot - what a fun creation. Doesn't matter how long it took :-)
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

Chrysalis said...

That's one great clock!! Have a lovely crafty week, Chris # 17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a great clock, so different. Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

Unknown said...

Love the quirkiness of it! Some projects never seem done but this cute clock seems at that point. Thanks for sharing! Diane #55

Claire Grantham said...

Sorry for the late visit, just home from work! Love your clock, its awesome and funky. I too love stickles. Cx #76

Glenda said...

I'm still trying to get my visiting finished. Sorry to be so late. I'm loving that cute clock you have on display. Well done!
Glenda #53

Nikki said...

Ah this us just so cute hugs Nikki 3