Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WOYWW 258

It's WOYWW 258. Time flies, and sometimes crashes. I'm altering/mending my altered clock (again).  I'm adding distress bronzed stickles to the wings before I reattach them. I use the jumbo clip balanced on a roll of painter's tape to get the stickles on the edges. On the right is a stack of embossing folders I write the identifying information on the front with a sharpie. Towards the back is the new package of paper clay I bought, of course I have now found my other packages of paper clay. Perhaps I shouldn't store them all together? And in the way back is a stack of sizzix dies.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see more crafty spaces or to join in the fun : D.



10 comments:

Lynsey said...

Great picture - busy desk! Lyns xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi and happy WOYWW. Busy desk and I like the idea to label your embossing folders - always looking for ideas to store/catalogue ones bits. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#73

stampingbowd said...

Looks like lots of fun happening on your desk! I am glad I am not the only one that can't find my supplies! :) Happy WOYWW #63

Robyn said...

I feel right at home here!
Where do things go that you felt where they belong and when you go back they are no long there?
don't explain it to me!
Robyn 40

Amy E said...

A clip on a roll of tape is a brilliant way to hold something for stickles!! So smart!!

Thanks for visiting! The Cricut mat you saw is actually used in my Silhouette Cameo now...LOVE that machine!!

Happy WOYWW!
Amy E. #3
Scrapthissavethat.com

Helen said...

Well, of course you find the clay you have as soon as you replace it, that's what happens... Very busy looking desk, am liking your makeshift stand for glue application!! Helen 7

Chrysalis said...

You made me smile - finding your clay after buying more - I often do that!! Your desk looks ultra-busy but you're obviously having fun! Have a lovely week, Chris # 23

Bridget Larsen said...

That is a very productive desk indeed
Bridget #4

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how you are drying your wings and the name of your blog too! :) ~Stacy #98

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had intended to drop by sooner, but life simply got in the way. Yes, I mentioned and linked your blog this week because I still LOVE that stamp you sent me.

I see a nearly hidden mug, too. You have a LOT going on at your desk. I could play for months with what I see. I don't have any of the dies, but I like your idea of identifying them.

Thanks so much for visiting me on Wednesday and happy very belated WOYWW from #1.