Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WOYWW - 158


First, where I was last weekend: the Washington Mall in Washington, D.C. with 250,000ish other girl scouts. (Google Rock the Mall to see more). Our group huddled under umbrellas for shelter against the sun, but we left hours early. One of those so glad we went, and so glad we left early (because of the heat) events.

Crafting has been temporarily abandoned while I worked on some other things. While I haven't actually finished the page I was working on for so long, it's been moved to the side so I could make some cards.

And yesterday I received my birthday present from my oldest younger sister, Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire! I packed everything up so it will be ready to go. I'm so excited I can hardly wait till next month!

So What's on Your Workdesk this Wednesday? Scuttle over to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in the fun, or just have a nose around workdesks around the world :D.

7 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

i read somewhere you think you missed out on the ATC's

I know I mailed you a stamp sometime ago, but I no longer have your addie - send it to me & I'll mail out a woyww anniversaire ATC...

can't wait to see your photos of the summer camp,

and your girl scouts image brought back memories of Brownie Revels,,,
dxxx

Kemma said...

I always love looking at your posts! I too got the stamp-a-faire stuff!! Did you do it last year? I didn't and am not sure what to expect.

your fellow woywwer #153 this week
Kemma

Beth said...

DC on a hot day can be miserable! Good for you for not staying too long.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a wonderful experience being there in Washington - how amazing was that? Hope your scouts enjoyed themselves too!! The summer camp looks as though it's going to be fabulous too, I love the way that your bag is already packed, LOL!! I'm a bit like that too.... :D
Hugs, LLJ
#1 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm one who hates the sun probably even more than you. I've been accused of being a vampire. Looks like you are definitely ready for July and that faire. Hope it will be fun, since you are already packed and ready to travel.

Hazel said...

Lots of interest in your workspace - thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, that's alot of GGs!! Honestly have forgotten what the need to get out of the sun is like!
Fab fab gift from your sweet Sissy, my word I'd like to do something like that too.