Friday, August 26, 2011

Bangles

I was browsing through Pinterest one day and I stumbled across a tutorial for making glitter bangles. My darling daughter had a birthday to go to, so I decided this was the time to try them. Basically some vinyl tubing, some glitter and water. I only added water to one of them. The thicker bangles are a lot easier to fill than the thinner ones. They are easy, it only took 15 minutes to make the bracelets. However, I am graceful and it took 30 minutes to clean up the glitter lol.

The gift bag is repurposed, the candy centers of the flowers it held in February having been eaten.

3 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How creative you are! The bangle bracelets are wonderful! I really like the way you mixed your colors and patterns on the flowers. The "money" is a cool touch!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Love em'!!!

Noelle P said...

Awesome idea and great execution! I love the re-purse-ed accessory too.