Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WOYWW 109


Actually tidier than it looks because behind the cd rack, there is a large clear space lol. Those are most of my Papertrey Ink stamps in a great thrift store find, three cd racks for $2!  The cone to the right is a prototype for a birthday hat from the Cricut Elmo's Party. And lots and lots of painter's tape to hold things down as needed.

I really need to re-label the pink bin, it has fine line markers and gel pens in it, not cd cleaning supplies lol. I'm so late to the fair today, it's been a longgggggg day lol.

If you are wondering what's all this WOYWW, head over to the Stamping Ground and have a gander! Better yet, join in :D.

5 comments:

HeARTworks said...

Oh dear, where do you work on your desk? Patsy from
HeARTworks

Spyder said...

I have a pile that looks like that! only it's make of other things. It gets to the point where you have to leave it, because you know what's there, once you 'tidy up' you forget where it is, and are forever going back to the pile that's been replaced with another pile...I'm confused now...the talk of tidying frightens me! ((HappY WoyWW)
((Lyn)) #29

Angie said...

I think re-labeling is worse that labeling in the first place ...I look forward to seeing said party hat.

Julia Dunnit said...

I had to look for the painter's tape - I thought they were blue petals! I know...it's been a long day! And of course the cone is going to be a hat - THAT I got straight away!!

okienurse said...

interesting desk. I don't worry about clutter so long as I have a 12x12 space to play in! Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44