This week I had a flourish, so I made a Celebrate with a Flourish card. Most of the scrap paper is K&Co. I think with a little Stampin Up and a card base made with Hawaiian Breeze Papertrey Ink. I didn't have a stamp that said this, so I wrote it by hand and then used hand drawn frames to tie it to the card.
Be sure to check out what everyone else made.
1. Abby- http://www.scrapbookaholic.blogspot.com/
2. Agnes- http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com//
4. Helen- http://craftingcricutmom.blogspot.com//
5. Jessica- http://luvcraftingwithcricut.blogspot.com/
6. Melissa- http://melissaward72.blogspot.com/