Friday, November 5, 2010

Harvest Ornament

This took about 20 minutes to assemble (including applying the Stickles) and a couple of hours for the Stickles to dry. Measure the circumference of the ornament and add about 1/4 inch. Cut the paper strip and apply a really tacky doublestick tape to the back. I cut a mat about the same size as the paperstrip and applied a harvest time tag. I tied the cotton string on the tag before I attached it to the mat and unfrayed the twist after the stickles had dried. I used icicle stickles on the pumpkin leaves and copper stickles everywhere else. I used a roll of foam tape to hold the ornament while the stickles were drying. All the paper and the hang tag come from the November Club Ruby Designer's kit.

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a great idea to use to even personally decorate and give away the balls for my tree this year!!! Like this idea!

DonnaMundinger said...

Very pretty. would be nice on the Thanksgiving table! xxD