Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Krafty Badges and an Embellishment

OK, I must admit, every time I think badges that line from Blazing Saddles pops into my head. But I do need these stinkin' badges. I found medium (22mm) Badge Daddies for the i-Top at Michaels when I was looking for a consolation purchase because there wasn't a speck of glow-in-the-dark glitter to be found.  They were only available in medium, which was the only punch I didn't have for the i-Top, so I had to buy that too.

I used kraft paper as the base for everything. The snowflake is from an unknown punch (it has a yellow glitter housing) with faux stitching with a 01 micro pigma pen and embellished with antique linen distress stickles. The I be-leaf in you is stamped with a leaf from Falling Leaves stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

The flower embellishement is made from a cut-out from each size of the i-Top punches with a small brad holding them all together. The paint is yellow fabric paint from Plaid.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

These would be the cutest embellishments!!! They're badges?!!! I'd put them on cards and boxes myself!